Here's a new staple for any set of goggles. It's called the Syk Kable. Just press the button for 3 seconds to turn it on, and 3 seconds to turn it off. Now you have the freedom to put the battery anywhere else but the side of your head, like in your pocket!! If you have an extra LiPo laying around, this cord will allow up to 6S input voltage to have appropriate voltage for your goggles and your fan to run. Also, if you just want to run with the barrel connector, this allows you to do so. All with TBS peace of mind!
- Length: 1250mm (49.21in)
- Input Power: 2S-6S
- Input Socket: 5.5 x 2.1 DC In (Barrel Female)
- Output for Fatshark Fan: XH 2.54 (3-pin)
- Output: 5.5 x 2.1 DC Out (Barrel 90-degree Male)
(1) Dual-Head SYK Kable Extension with On/Off Button (Black or Blue)
(1) Adapter Cable with XT60 (Male) to 5.5 x 2.1 DC In Barrel Connector (Male)