Airplane/Wing Skywalker 50A ESC with PDB and bullet connectors already soldered on.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Output: Continuous 50A, Burst 65A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- BEC: 5A / 5V Switch mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.