The TBS CROSSFIRE TX LITE packs all the regular Crossfire technology. As it comes without a Bluetooth module, it's perfect for FPV pilots who want to save a bit of money!
A NEW ERA OF CONNECTIVITY
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long-range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diversity, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, connectivity with smart devices, ease of use, and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead.
DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS
Team BlackSheep has been notorious for their long-range records, close-to-ground proximity flying in the Alps, and deep urban operations.
Through the OLED Display on the transmitter, you can monitor the real-time location of your drone (TBS GPS or BlackBox with DJI Naza or APM-based GPS required). The up- and downlink status provides a feeling of safety, the configuration options through the OLED display do away with any PC-based configuration tools. The pulsing LED relays your link budget and link health in a colorized form (green = keep going, orange = turn around). In case of a crash, the location of the drone is visible on the OLED as well. The built-in battery on the receiver turns it into a beacon automatically - and it will continue to transmit its last known location until the battery runs out.
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built-in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel to adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for the ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth.
Long-range,adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
Immune toon-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Easy binding and configuration via built-in display
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8ch Diversity Rx, 4ch PPM/SBUS Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via PPM/SBUS/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 2W (local restrictions apply)
- Dedicated head-tracking input option for full FPV immersion
Transmitter LED shows link health, OLED display forbuilt-in configuration
- Short-Range mobile connectivity telemetry output for smartphone apps
- Fully configurable by OpenTX and TBS TANGO remote using CRSF protocol
- CRSF protocol interface to Betaflight, Kiss and Raceflight FCs ( lower latency, higher update rate, telemetry support )
- Expansion port for future feature support
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 3.2W (@2000mW)
- Dimensions: 55 x 89 x 15 mm
- Weight: 76g
- TBS Crossfire Transmitter
- TBS Crossfire JR Adapter
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
- Crossfire Futaba cable
- Crossfire Graupner cable
- Crossfire PWM Pigtail
- Crossfire JST to XT30 cable