This "LITE" style module bay fits in the back of your Tango 2 transmitter and plugs into the receptacle board, providing your Tango 2 transmitter with the capability of switching modules.
- TBS Tango 2 mainboard "V006H" and up
- Most "LITE" Style RX Modules
- Install the FPC cable to the PCB by first lifting the lock and then sliding the cable in (with the blue side facing up), and then lock it back down.
- Feed the cable through the bottom, and place the PCB in the module bay.
- Turn the module bay around to make sure everything fits accordingly.
- Close the case with the 2 screws provided.
- Use a Dremel, knife, or solder tip to cut a small hole according to the outline.
- Slide the flex PCB through the drilled case.
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down.
- Install the FPC cable into the receptacle.
- Close the Tango2 case, and you're done!
(1) Module Bay
(1) Ribbon Cable
*Tango2 Radio Transmitter not included (sold separately)