The smallest, most robust and full-featured video transmitter from TBS in a RACE format. The engineering team at TBS spent months analyzing all the feedback and successes from the TBS UNIFY PRO video transmitters and has completely redesigned the final revision in the TBS UNIFY PRO line.
- One of the smallest, lightest video transmitters on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- 25mW / 100mW / 400mW power settings
- Integrated heat sink
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without an antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 0.15oz (4.2g)
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW)
- Size: 27 x 20 x 4 (mm)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter (MMCX)
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
- TBS SmartAudio 2.1 Specifications
- * HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
Small & Robust
By completely redesigning the circuitry and changing key components TBS managed to set a new standard in size and weight for a 6S capable HV video transmitter, without impacting usability. The new heat sink made from patented polymer materials improves heat resistance while also protecting components from impacts. Pilots will be blown away by the clean output power, robustness, and ease of mounting. In a nutshell, it's the perfect video transmitter for any serious drone racer.
Smartaudio V2.1 - Team Race Ready
The industry standard SmartAudio technology has been revamped slightly in this final iteration. The power levels have been rearranged to make more sense, doubling range with each setting: 25mW / 100mW* / 400mW*. Additionally,
Functionality has been opened up to in-race operation, which makes it possible to all but disable output power through Smart Audio, thus making team races or powered up quads on standby a possibility.
CleanSwitch - Neighbor Friendly
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly and pilot-friendly.