With the TBS Unify Pro32 Nano v1.1, you now have boosted output power, improved robustness, decreased power consumption, added capability for insane features, and a 20x20mm adapter board included for the installation into your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s one of the most comprehensive, and durable video transmitters on the market.
- Operating Voltage: 3-13V
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video-Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 1g
- Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2mm
- Antenna Connector: u.FL connector
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 28dBm (500+mw)Note: 100mW, 400mW & 500mW output power and certain channels only works when VTx is unlocked
Note: 100mW, 400mW & 500mW output power and certain channels only work when VTx is unlocked. HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels. The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on the unlocking procedure.
(1) TBS Unify Pro32 5G8 Video transmitter
(1) Silicone cable set (pre-tinned)
(1) Linear whip antenna
(1) Shrink Tube
(1) 20x20 Adapter Board