- Material: Fire retardant fiberglass woven fabric
- Length: 18 inches
- Width: 13 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
LipoSack Use Instructions:
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Place battery in LipoSack. NOTE CHANGE: Route charge and balance leads through vent at the bottom right corner of the LipoSack.
- Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
- Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
- Charge battery using approved charging practices.
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Avoid damage to the LipoSack. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure.
If your LipoSack is involved in a failure resulting in a venting of the battery and fire return it to LipoSack.com with a statement of the circumstances and receive a replacement LipoSack free of charge!