The Tinyhawk II Freestyle drone is the perfect beginner's outdoor FPV quadcopter.
- 2.5 inch FPV drone
- 25/100/200mw VTX
- Runcam Nano2
- 7000KV Motors
- 1-2S compatible
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
Note: To bind drone, first connect batteries, then hold bind button for two seconds until blue light turns solid. Put transmitter in bind mode (FrSky D8 Mode) and wait until the transmitter binds to the drone (stops chirping). The blue light should now start blinking again. Power cycle the drone by disconnecting the batteries, waiting 5 seconds and plugging them back in. Your drone should now be bound. Test for stick movements in Betaflight to confirm.
*Ham radio license required for use in North America. Please note that the video transmitter is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the motors, even if you unlock the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and change the power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA).
(1) Tinyhawk II Freestyle BNF
(2) EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
(1) 1S USB LiPo Charger
(1) Screwdriver + Hardware Kit