This heavy-duty 20-tooth (32-pitch) pinion gear is machined from hardened steel for extra-long life. Traxxas pinion gears let you fine-tune the performance of your RC model. Changing gear ratios can help balance acceleration and top speed for different running conditions.
Accessory Part for:
Rustler® 4X4 VXL
- Rustler® 4X4
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate
- Slash 4X4 VXL
- Stampede® 4X4 Unassembled Kit
- Stampede® 4X4 VXL
- Stampede® 4X4
- TRX-4® 1979 Chevrolet® Blazer 4WD
- TRX-4® 1979 Ford® Bronco 4WD
- TRX-4® 2021 Ford® Bronco 4WD
- TRX-4® Equipped with Traxx® 4WD
- TRX-4® Scale and Trail™ Crawler 4WD
- TRX-4® Sport Unassembled Kit 4WD
- TRX-4® Sport 4WD
- TRX-4® Unassembled Kit 4WD
- TRX-6® Mercedes-Benz® G 63® AMG 6X6
- TRX-6® Ultimate RC Hauler 6WD
- Part# 3950X
- Teeth: 20T
- Pitch/Module: 32 Pitch
- Material: Machined, Hardened Steel
- Color: Black
- Design: Use with 32-pitch spur gears & motors with 3.17mm shafts
(1) Traxxas 20T / 32 Pitch Pinion Gear for 3mm Shafts
(1) Set Screw
- Always refer to your vehicle's manual or check with the vehicle's manufacturer to verify compatibility.
Make sure you thread lock the grub/set screw.
Larger gears will result in higher top-end speeds while smaller gears provide more torque. For quicker acceleration, it is recommended to go for a smaller pinion gear (with fewer teeth) and a larger spur gear (with more teeth). Your car will accelerate off the mark very quickly with more torque, and you'll also benefit from cooler running temperatures, extending the life of your motor and ESC. Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for proper gearing ratios and temperature ranges to keep your electronics safe.