The Kenaris 3" is another great quadcopter kit in the exclusive, Volare line of frames. Its aerodynamic, H-Frame design allows for clean airflow and minimized prop-wash. It's also capable of mounting either a 30x30mm or 20x20mm stack inside, so it maximizes build versatility.
- Full 3K High-Quality Carbon Fiber
- Multiple-Sized Hole Patterns for Various Board-Mounting Options
- Fits 3" Propellers
- Wheelbase: 150mm
- Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 2.5mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm or 30mm x 30mm
- Battery Position: Top Mount
- Camera Size: Micro FPV Cameras
- Propeller Size: 3"
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ANTENNA MOUNT:
Apply heat to the 3D Printed Antenna Mount with a lighter or heat gun for 1 & 1/2 seconds to soften TPU material. (Note: applying more than 2 seconds of heat may damage the TPU)
Position the antenna mount over the rear standoffs and apply slight pressure to fit the mount over the exterior part of the standoffs. Make sure the Antenna Mount is tightly installed, directly under the top plate.
(1) Kenaris Top Plate
(1) Kenaris Bottom Plate
(1) Kenaris Arm Brace
(4) Kenaris Arms
(2) Camera Brace Plates
(6) M3 x 25mm Standoffs
(6) M3 Press-Fit Nuts
(10) M3 x 6mm Screws
(6) M3 x 8mm Screws
(2) M3 x 10mm Screws
(2) Volare 16 x 170mm Battery Straps
(1) Antenna Mount (3D Printed with TPU)
(1) Battery Pad
- Always apply blue threadlocker to all screws to keep them from falling out.
Have a 3D printer and want to print some accessories for this product? Then click here to see all your options in Thingiverse.com
Want to use a "whoop" flight controller instead of a standard 20x20mm? Then click here to get the file to 3D print the adapter.