Use this XT60 Parallel Charging Board to charge multiple batteries simultaneously or simply keep all your battery adapters plugged in to avoid having to swap out adapters for different battery connectors.
- Supports up to four packs of the same cell count
- Handles LiPo batteries with 2-6 cells.
- 18AWG multi-strand silicone output wire helps balance port.
- Comes with safety protection T-plug silicone cap.
- High-quality gold-plated connectors.
- Thickened PCB copper foil, ensure security when charging currents up to 35A.
- Equipped with a 40A fuse between any two sets of batteries to prevent burnt wires due to high battery voltage.
- Current: Supports a max of 35A charge current
- Supports: 2-6S LiPo Batteries
- Main Plug for Charger: XT60 & XT30 Female
- Multi-Plugs for Batteries: XT60 & XT30 Male
- Balance Output Cable: 18AWG silicone cable
(1) PG Parallel Charging Board
(1) 7-Pin Balance Output Cable (18AWG)
Warning: Before charging batteries, be sure all batteries connected have the same number of cells and milliamp capacities, as well as individual cell voltage readings ranging NO GREATER than 0.1 to 0.3 volts. Failure to follow these instructions could cause battery damage, and potentially create a risk of fire hazard.
- Always confirm that your power supply provides a sufficient amount of amperage, in order to charge the quantity/type of battery you are attempting to charge. Amps Needed equals Number of Batteries Being Charged times Milliamps divided by 1000. For example: A quantity of three 1500mAh LiPo Batteries would need a power supply capable of supplying 4.5 Amps.