Features & Specifications:
The Z01 AIO 5.8G FPV Camera is custom-made for Micro FPV quadcopters like Tiny Whoops etc. With the BETAFPV F3 flight controller and customized plastic holder, you could assemble the FC tower for your Tiny Whoop with no soldering needed. It also has a fixed, 20° tilt camera mount included.
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5v
- Size : 47*14.8*12.5 mm
- Weight: 4.3g/4.79g
- Antenna：Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Frequency: 40 channels (Brand A->E) and 8 raceband channels (Brand F)
- Field of view: 120 degrees
- Antenna Port: 50 Ω
- SENSOR: NTSC 640x480
- LENS ANGEL: H:120°/V:100°
Attention: The JST 1.25 connector is for video in and out. DO NOT insert a battery into it.
The Z02 AIO camera VTX is the newest video transmitter by BETAFPV. It has 2 great improvements. First, switchable power output between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Second, Smart Audio is included so pilots can control the VTX via the radio transmitter using the audio line. It also has a fixed, 20° tilt camera mount included.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
- Size : 27*17*14 mm
- Weight: 4.7g
- Antenna: Omnidirectional ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens.
HOW TO CHANGE FREQUENCY & CHANNEL & POWER
- Frequency group A~F selected still touch up to 2 secs
- Channel ch1~ch8 selected with short touch.
- Power switch with long touch up to 5 secs.