The KOPILOT Lite is ZOHD's first Autopilot System. Designed for the Fixed-wing RC (FPV and LOS), this lightweight system is sure to give you peace of mind!
Whether you're new to FPV or not, it can get overwhelming to start something new with all the iNAV settings, bulk files, and hundreds and hundreds of pages of How to's and user manuals. Forget all of that! KOPILOT Lite will give you a super easy setup (literally 10 minutes), and you're off to the field!
More time flying, less time researching.
- Easy installation, minimal wiring. Super easy setup.
- Powerful stabilization and RTH algorithm.
- Return to Home (RTH) Fence (RAD) and Stabilization modes on a 3 position switch.
- Supports T-Tail, V-Tail and Flying Wing/ Delta configurations.
- Mini-size GPS unit for ultra-light setups.
- Fast SAT lock.
- Adjustment board removable for a light-weight setup.
- Launch assistant and motor blocking for no SAT fix.
- AIL, ELE, THR, RUD + AUX to control your servos. Landing gear and flaps go straight to RX.
- Computer-free programming.
- Easy to transfer between planes.
- Completely transparent. Switch it off and use it as a mixing board only.
- Brand: ZOHD
- Item name: Kopilot Lite Autopilot System
- Usage: For FPV RC Airplanes Fixed Wing Model
- Kopilot unit weight: 12 grams
- GPS module weights: 8 grams
- Package Weight: 83g
- Package Size (L x W x H):113 x 84 x 29mm
- 1 X Kopilot Mainboard
- 1 X Mounting Support
- 1 X GPS
- 1 X Adjustment Board
- 1 X Double-side Tape
- 1 X Screw Driver
- 1 X Manual