In-Store Return Policy:
Unless an item is excluded below in our “Return Policy Exceptions”, returns may be submitted as follows:
- New and unused merchandise, in its original packaging, may be returned for up to 14 days after purchase, with a valid receipt.
- Opened, unused merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be denied if the item is determined to have been used, tampered with, soldered, updated/modified or damaged in any way.
Online Return Policy:
Online orders may also be returned under the same guidelines as In-Store purchases. If an item is unable to be returned in-store, please contact us to obtain a return authorization, prior to sending your item back to us.
The customer may be responsible for the return cost of shipping and as such, will be required to meet all compliance regulations with the selected shipping carrier
Refunds do not include any shipping fees paid
- If the merchandise received is found to have been opened, a restocking fee of 15% may be assessed, reducing the final amount to be refunded
RC-N-Go reserves the right to deny the refund of, and liquidate, any item received if it is determined to have been used, tampered with, soldered, damaged in any way, had firmware updates performed, or if the item(s) are received without prior return authorization.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Due to the sensitive nature of the following items, they are not eligible for returns for any reason:
- Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs)
- Lithium Polymer Batteries (LiPos)
- DJI Branded Products
If you believe you received a defective item, please contact us immediately to arrange to have the item brought, or sent to the store for an inspection.
- Do not attempt to make any modifications, firmware updates or repairs to the item yourself as it will void the item's claim eligibility. Any item that shows evidence of tampering or misuse by the consumer, will not be considered
- The original receipt, packaging, and all related accessories must accompany the item and claim must be made within 14 days of purchase
The technician will inspect the item in question within 5 days. If the product’s claim eligibility is not found to be have been voided, a claim will be made with the manufacturer for a resolution
Products not claimed within the eligibility period may still be eligible for a direct manufacturer claim, but please note that any product not claimed within a timely manner may lose eligibility, as the product may be discontinued or denied by the manufacturer if too much time since the purchase has elapsed
DJI requests that all warranty claims and/or defective claims be handled directly through DJI http://www.dji.com/service/policy
- iFlight BNF and RTF drones must be handled by them directly here: https://iflightrc.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new