The AKK BA2 is much smaller and lighter weight than other all-in-one cameras. Plus, it has a great signal range with 200mW, making it suitable for Foam RC Planes and Small Drones.
- All in one video transmitter, camera and brass dipole antenna. Just plug and play...it's ready to fly!
- Super light weight, 4.7g AIO Camera.
- Compatible with 5.8GHz googles and monitor.
- Installs in seconds! Just connect a 1S LiPo battery.
- Convenient button control for channels instead of switches. 40 channels, including Raceband.
- Good quality image with low latency.
- Channel: Single press to change channel
- Frequency Band: Long press (hold) to change frequency band
- Output power: 200mW
- Input power: 3.2–5V
- Current consumption: 3.2V-5V,500mA(type)
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Sensor size: 1/4 CMOS
- Video system: NTSC
- Mini illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna: Brass dipole antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband
- Weight: 0.16oz (4.7g)
- Battery Connector: JST-1.25 Male or JST-DS "Losi" (if included adapter is used)
(1) BA2 AIO FPV Camera with Lens Cover
(1) Adapter Cable (JST-1.25 to JST-DS "Losi" Connector)