The AKK BA2 is much smaller and lighter weight than other all-in-one cameras. Plus, it has a signal range of up to 200mW, which is suitable for various RC Planes, Smaller Drones and more.
- Output power: 200mW
- Input power: 3.2–5V
- Current consumption: 3.2V-5V,500mA(type)
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Sensor size: 1/4 CMOS
- Video system: NTSC
- Mini illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna: Brass dipole antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband
- Weight: 0.16oz (4.7g)
OSD can be added to this AIO camera via the following instructions:
- There are 3 pins at the bottom, right side, at the back led screen, cut it in the center.
- Solder wire to front of pin to video-in on OSD.
- Solder a wire to the back of the pin on the back of the cam.
- Then solder it from the OSD out to VTX.
- You will then have OSD
(1) BA2 AIO FPV Camera with Lens Cover