The AKK FX2 Mini not only has a super powerful output of 1000mW but it's half the size of your typical 30x30mm boards, while still being able to stack on top of your FC. The AKK FX2-ultimate-mini FPV VTX (US Version) is a rare FPV VTX currently on the market, which is compatible with smart audio, Betaflight and PIT mode. It also comes with a microphone, and an LED display.
- Output power: 25/200/600mW/1000mW
- Smart audio capable
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7-26V
- Output Voltage: 5V/12V
- Video format: NTSC
- Dimensions: 36mm x 22mm
- Weight: 0.28oz (8g)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz / 5 bands / 40 channels
(1) FX2 Ultimate Mini Video Transmitter
(1) MMCX to SMA Adapter Cable
- Caution: Never solder 5V-out and 12V-out at the same time.
- Certain channels and the 1000mW power settings are not available by default due to FCC regulation. If you have a Ham license, then you can unlock the VTX by holding the button for 8 seconds until the 7 LEDs light up simultaneously. This setup will automatically lock each time the power is turned off. By purchasing this equipment, the user is agreeing that they understand these responsibilities and will operate the equipment legally. More information related to ARL, please go to http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.