- BT2.0 connector decreases the internal resistance of the connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to a 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 connector supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. Brings a better flight experience when you fly the 1S brushless whoop drone.
- By using the BT2.0 connector, it can solve the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 1.0mm banana connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle if you use the BT2.0 300mah 1S battery on the Meteor65.
- Conversion from PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector can be achieved with just one Adapter Cable, which is convenient to charge the BT 2.0 battery with the PH 2.0 charger.
- Item: BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- Length: 55mm (Not included the plug)
- Weight: 1.07g (1 pcs)
- Wire Type: 22AWG
- Input Port: PH2.0 male connector (connect PH2.0 charger）
- Output Port: BT2.0 female connector (connect BT2.0 battery）