The Vought F4U Corsair was a carrier capable fighter aircraft, equipped with the largest available engine at the time, the Pratt & Whitney R2800, the engine had 18 cylinders and delivered over 2000hp . The first model of this aircraft was delivered as a prototype to the US Navy in 1940.
The FMS model of the F4U Corsair has many scale features including a beautiful 3 blade propeller and scale hub. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 4 ready installed servos. Assembly, following the simple photo step by step assembly guide takes minutes. The EPO foam construction provides a light weight yet resilient airframe that will make your adrenaline fueled dog fights genuine fun.
- Super scale features including four blade propeller, fuel tanks, missiles, and hand painted pilot figure
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Scale fuel tanks and missiles
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded Kv1700 brushless motor - better quality and 30% faster than previous generations
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Made of durable EPO Foam
- RTF version includes transmitter and receiver
(4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Part# FMM022RX
- Speed Control: Included
- Connector Type: JST
- Motor Size: 3015-KV1700
- Product Length: 26" (660 mm)
- Wingspan: 31.5" (800 mm)
- Power Type: Electric
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Approximate Flight Time: 6 minutes
- Flaps: No
- CG (Center of Gravity): 2 in (50mm) From Leading Edge
- Receiver: Included
- Propeller Size: 7.5 x 4
(1) FMS Corsair F4U V2 Airplane (800mm / RTF)
(1) FMS Predator 2S / 1300mAh / 7.4V LiPo Battery (JST Connector)
(1) FMS S4 6-Channel Transmitter
(1) Type-C USB Cable
(1) Hardware & Spare Parts Set
(1) Landing Gear Set
(1) 2-3S LiPo Charger
(1) User Manual
(1) Charger Power Cable
Three Reflex Flight Modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
Stabilized: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind. Note: The aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
Optimized: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.