Introducing the HTRC H4 battery balance charger--a light and compact charger that features a separate balance port for each battery, and a max power of 20W.
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Charge Power: 20W
- Charger current range: 0.1-2.0A
- Current Drain for balancing: 300mA/cell
- LiHV/LiPo/LiFe cell count: 2-4 cell
- Length: 97mm
- Width: 57.5mm
- Height: 60mm
- Weight: 35g
- Color: Black
- Connect the H4AC charger to the power cord, and then the three LED lights will turn green, which indicates that the charger is ready to be used.
- Next, connect the 2S-4S Lipo/LiFe/LiHV battery to the balance port, and then select your battery type by pressing the button. If there is any error the RED LED will flash.
- To begin charging your battery long-press the start button. You'll know the charging process has begun once the green LED starts flashing.
- After the Green LED stops flashing, the charging process is finished.
(1) HTRC H4 AC Battery Charger
(1) AC Input Cord (31")
(1) User Manual