The QuicRun 16BL30 ESC from HobbyWing features 9 levels of acceleration from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires, and tracks. It also comes equipped with low voltage cutoff protection, overheating protection, throttle signal loss protection, and motor lock-up protection. This ESC is ideal for 1/18 and 1/16 RC cars.
- One button (the “SET” button on the ESC) sets the ESC. All parameters are easily reset to factory default settings.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Model: 30110000
- Continuous Current: 30A
- Peak Current: 180A
- Scale: 1/16 & 1/18
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Voltage Input: 2-3S LiPo / 4-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/1A (Linear Mode)
- (To Motor) Bullet Connector: 3mm
- (To Battery) Connector Type: Mini Tamiya
- Resistance: 0.002Ω
- Size / Weight: 36 x 28 x 16mm / 38g
(1) QuicRun 16BL30 30A Brushless 2-3S ESC