The long-awaited AG01 Mini is finally here! Custom designed for the RadioMaster Zorro and TX12, these gimbals allow for unparalleled precision and stick feel. From the aviation-grade aluminum construction, and non-contact hall sensors, to the pre-installed Sticky360 Mini Gimbal Sticks, be prepared to revolutionize your compact radio experience!
- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum.
- Sticky360 Mini Gimbal Sticks as standard.
- Non contact hall sensors for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings for unparalleled stick feel.
- Adjustable vertical travel angle (Min. 38°, Max. 54°).
- Custom designed for RadioMaster Zorro & TX12.
- RadioMaster Zorro
- RadioMaster TX12
- Sensor type: Hall Sensor
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable vertical travel range: 38°—54°
- Self-centering adjustment: Yes
- Easy mode adjustment
- Adjustable tension & ratchet: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°C-85°C
- Size: 49 x 42 x 48mm
- Weight: 42g(±0.3g)
- The Zorro radio is configured as Mode 1 or Mode 2 by the screws mounted in the rear case of the radio.
- Both Gimbals should be installed in self-centering configuration (as default out of the box) in the Zorro radio.
- Once the radio is re-assembled the screws in the rear case of the Zorro will set the throttle gimbal.
- One gimbal must be set as throttle and one as self-centering before installation on the radio.
- Use the included screw to hold down the centering lever and set the gimbal as a throttle gimbal.
- Adjust the throttle tension bar until the desired tension is achieved.
(2) AG01 Mini Hall CNC Gimbals
(2) Hex Tools
(8) Installation Screws
(2) Spare Normal Tension Springs
(2) Throttle Tension Screws