The RP1 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receiver is an open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS software. This nano receiver, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, features an ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip.
It also has a u.FL antenna socket for full-range antenna use and built-in Wi-Fi so you can upgrade firmware wirelessly and configure the receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 is ideal for FPV races or Long Range. Due to the ultra-light and Nano size, this receiver can fit just about anywhere, so it is ideal for a range of whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models.
- Improved PCB design is better for heat dissipation.
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance.
- LED on the top side of PCB.
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to.
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5V
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm x 11mm x 3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
(1) RadioMaster RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano Radio Receiver
(1) 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna (u.FL)
(1) Piece of Clear Heat Shrink
(1) User Manual