The new Kenaris S3 v2 is another great quadcopter kit in the exclusive, Volare line of frames. Its aerodynamic, H-Frame design allows for clean airflow and minimized prop-wash.
This new version of the frame can now mount either a 25mmx25mm flight controller or 20x20mm stack inside, so it maximizes build versatility. The size of the standoffs and screws has also changed from M3 to M2, to shave off some weight, and make the build even lighter. We also increased the thickness of the arms to 3mm for greater durability to ensure a great flight experience!
- Full 3K High-Quality Carbon Fiber
- Multiple-Sized Hole Patterns for Various Board-Mounting Options
- Top Mount Battery
- Thick 3mm Arms
- Wheelbase: 150mm
- Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 3mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm or 25mm x 25mm
- Battery Position: Top Mount
- Camera Size: Micro FPV Cameras
- Propeller Size: 3"
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ANTENNA MOUNT:
Apply heat to the 3D Printed Antenna Mount with a lighter or heat gun for 1 & 1/2 seconds to soften TPU material. Note: applying more than 2 seconds of heat may damage the TPU.
Position the antenna mount over the rear standoffs and apply slight pressure to fit the mount over the exterior part of the standoffs, making sure the Antenna Mount is tightly installed, directly under the top plate.
(1) Kenaris Top Plate
(1) Kenaris Bottom Plate
(1) Kenaris Arm Brace
(4) Kenaris Arms
(2) Camera Brace Plates
(6) M2 x 25mm Standoffs
(6) M2 Press-Fit Nuts
(10) M2 x 8mm Screws
(8) M2 x 10mm Screws
(2) Volare 16 x 170mm Battery Straps
(1) Antenna Mount (3D Printed with TPU / Color May Vary)
(4) Arm Bumpers (3D Printed with TPU)
(1) Battery Pad
- Always apply blue threadlocker to all screws to keep them from falling out.
Have a 3D printer and want to print some accessories for this product? Then click here to see all your options on Thingiverse.com