The Narahda 4" is yet another great quadcopter kit in the exclusive, Volare line of frames. Great for freestyle and cruising, the H-Frame design allows for clean airflow around the propellers for a smooth flight. This frame also has two sets of 20mmx20mm mounting holes, making it easy to install a 20x20mm FC & ESC stack, along with additional 20x20mm components to be mounted side-by-side, like a DJI Vista Unit.
For added versatility, the included Tubular Rivets will convert the four main center holes from M3 to M2, so you can also use 20mm stacks that come with M2 screws.
- Full 3K High-Quality Carbon Fiber
- Multiple-Sized Hole Patterns for Various Board-Mounting Options
- Fits 4" Propellers
- Fits Micro FPV Cameras with the M2 Self-Adhesive Washers
- Fits 25x25mm "Whoop" Flight Controller with Adapters (sold separately)
- Wheelbase: 180mm
- Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 3mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm
- Additional Rear Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm
- Battery Position: Top Mount
- Camera Size: 20x20mm (19x19mm Micro FPV Cameras with Washer/Adapter)
- Propeller Size: 4"
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ANTENNA MOUNT:
Apply heat to the 3D Printed Antenna Mount with a lighter or heat gun for 1 & 1/2 seconds to soften TPU material. (Note: applying more than 2 seconds of heat may damage the TPU)
Position the antenna mount over the rear standoffs and apply slight pressure to fit the mount over the exterior part of the standoffs. Make sure the Antenna Mount is tightly installed, directly under the top plate.
(1) Narahda Top Plate
(1) Narahda Bottom Plate
(1) Narahda Arm Brace
(4) Narahda Arms
(2) Camera Brace Plates
(4) M2 Press-Fit Nuts
(4) M3 to M2 Tubular Rivets (optional for mounting stacks with M2 screws)
(18) M2 x 8mm Screws
(4) M2 x 12mm Screws
(9) M2 x 20mm Standoffs
(2) M2 Self-Adhesive Washers (this is to fit 19mm camera inside front cage)
(2) Volare 16 x 170mm Battery Straps
(1) Antenna Mount (3D Printed with TPU)
(1) Battery Pad
- Always apply blue threadlocker to all screws to keep them from falling out.
click here to see all your options at Thingiverse.com