The Zebulon 5" is one of the first quadcopter kits in the exclusive, Volare line of frames. It was designed to fit the needs of the modern FPV Freestyle Drone Pilot. The arms are positioned in an H-Frame design to allow for clean airflow and minimized prop-wash. There is also a rear 20x20mm space available to install additional components like a DJI Vista unit.
- Full 3K High-Quality Carbon Fiber
- Multiple-Sized Hole Patterns for Various Board-Mounting Options
- Fits 5" and 5.1" Propellers
- Fits Micro FPV Cameras
- Arm thickness increased from 4mm to 5mm
- Slightly widened bottom plate at arm connection site
- Changed screw length from 12mm to 14mm
- Wheelbase: 230mm
- Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 5mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm or 30mm x 30mm
- Additional Rear Mounting Holes: 20mm x 20mm
- Battery Position: Top Mount
- Camera Size: Micro FPV Cameras
- Propeller Size: 5" and 5.1"
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ANTENNA MOUNT:
Apply heat to the 3D Printed Antenna Mount with a lighter or heat gun for 1 & 1/2 seconds to soften TPU material. (Note: applying more than 2 seconds of heat may damage the TPU)
Position the antenna mount over the rear standoffs and apply slight pressure to fit the mount over the exterior part of the standoffs. Make sure the Antenna Mount is tightly installed, directly under the top plate.
(1) Zebulon Top Plate
(1) Zebulon Bottom Plate
(1) Zebulon Bottom Arm Brace
(2) Camera Brace Plates
(4) Zebulon Arms
(8) M3 x 25mm Standoffs
(4) M3 Press-Fit Nuts
(12) M3 x 8mm Screws
(4) M3 x 10mm Screws
(4) M3 x 14mm Screws
(2) Volare 20 x 250mm Battery Straps
(1) Antenna Mount (3D Printed with TPU)
(1) Battery Pad
(1) Exploded View Diagram
(1) Volare Sticker)
- Always apply blue thread-locker to all screws to keep them from falling out.
Have a 3D printer, and want to print some accessories for this product? Then click here to see all your options on Thingiverse.com!