The XYK Helping hands soldering station with magnifying glass lamp is suitable for soldering, assembly, maintenance, modeling, hobbies, and crafts. With a sturdy and flexible metal hose arm and a dimmable magnifying glass, the circuit board can be fixed to the best position needed to perform any work needed.
- 3X Magnifying Power to see every detail.
- Dimmable Lamp with 6-Levels of Brightness, 28 Lamp Beads & up to 500 Lumens.
- Two, sturdy, adjustable 7.5" and 5" metal gooseneck arms with insulated alligator clips, for soldering hands, which are tightly locked on the base by screws.
- Heavy-duty, round powder-coated steel base, with a diameter of 7 inches that ensures your soldering stand does not go anywhere, with four added non-slip rubber pads on the bottom to prevent the welding assistant from sliding.
- Part# XYK-141
- Base Material: Powder-Coated Base
- Base Diameter: 7"
- Gooseneck Arm Length: 5" (2x) and 7.5" (2x)
- Magnification Level: 3X
- Brightness Levels: 6
- Install the rubber head on the alligator clip
- Install the alligator clip on the hose
- Install the feet and screws on the base
- Install the hose on the base
- Tighten the screws
- Put the wire into the hole in the base
- Insert the bottom of the hose into the hole
- Tighten the nut with a wrench
- Put the thread in the clamp
- Press the clamp
(1) Solid Metal Base
(1) LED Magnifying Glass
(2) 7.5" Flexible Arms w/ Alligator Clips
(2) 5" Flexible Arms w/ Alligator Clips
(4) Alligator Clip Rubber Covers
(4) Philips Screws
(1) US Plug
(1) Mini Wrench
(1) Mini Philips Screwdriver
(1) Cleaning Cloth
(1) User Manual
- Circuit board shown in pictures is NOT included.