The Ezrun 3660SL G2 brushless motor from HobbyWing is a innovative 4-pole, 8-magnet, "staggered pole" HobbyWing Patented rotor, with low cogging effect and torque pulsation, greatly improves your control feel around corners.
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheating when pairing EZRUN 3660 G2 with an EZRUN MAX10 SCT ESC.
- The O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect the motor from damage.
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from the outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat and more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, and high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuildable) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3660 G2 with EZRUN MAX10 SCT guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
- Part# 30402650
- Size: 3660SL
- KV: 3200KV
- Number of Poles: 4-Pole
- LiPo Rating: 2-3S
- Motor Diameter: Φ=36mm
- Motor Length: 60mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ=5mm
- Shaft Length: 18.5mm
- Steel Pinion Gear (Included): 25T / 48P (5mm)
- Weight: 262g
(1) EZRUN 3660SL / 3200KV G2 Brushless Motor (4-Pole / 5mm Shaft)