What's new with the Recruit V2?
- Bigger Motor! - The Recruit has gone from a 2204 2300kv motor up to a 2206 2300kv and to a 3 blade propeller.
- Optional wood winglets provide more durability and the option to paint them to your color scheme. (Foam winglets are still included)
- Skid protector - They added a plastic fuselage protector to help keep you recruit looking new after several landings.
- Reinforced wing joiners - The Recruit V2 features extra wood panels in the wings to help reinforce the connecting area between the fuselage and wings for added durability.
- Stronger Elevons - They added a carbon fiber strip to the elevons to help keep your control surfaces flat under hard turns.
- Easy to use stabilizer
- Durable EPP foam
- Tuned gyro with 2 flight modes: 3D and Stabilized
- Multirotor style, 2206 motor
- Nose mounting options for HD cameras
- Side mount position for FPV camera
- Easy to remove wings and winglets
- Wingspan: 900mm
- Length: 482mm
- Foam: EPP
- Motor: 2206 2300kv
- Propeller: 3 Blade 5x4.5
- ESC: 3s-4s 30A with 5v/3A BEC, XT60
- Recruit PNP
- Installed stabilizer
- Installed ESC, Motor, Servos
- Wood and foam winglets
Needed to Complete:
- Simple assembly
- 4 Channel Transmitter/ with standard PWM Receiver (also accepts PPM or SBUS, but with AETR mapping)
- FPV Gear (Optional)
- 3s 1500 to 2400Mah Battery with XT60
- There is no need to set up your radio with wing mixing. The gyro does this automatically.
- Solid Blue LED: Full stabilized/Takeoff mode
- Flashing Red LED: Stabilizer off (Not available on RTF Radio)
- Solid Red LED: Acro Mode (Allows loops and rolls, but stabilized)
- Note: If you need to switch back into Full stabilized/Takeoff mode, please do so at less than 10% throttle. Otherwise, the gyro will lift the elevons as if it were taking off again.